Our power went out tonight and we ended up driving to Kent Station! Wonderful place Kent Station. Loads of little shops and great restaurants. We wanted soup and bread and we found it at a little Panera place. It was cheap and delicious. Wow. What a combo. I inhaled it.I was so, so hungry that I could have eaten a scabby horse. Walking back to the car I noticed a brand new Road Runner sports, so in we went! Oh my. If I had the money I could have went crazy. I would really like a light weight waterproof running jacket. They had some really nice ones but at $74 a bit too much for me at the moment. They also had a HUGE board of runs coming up in the next few months. The woman at the counter heard me talking and started asking where I was from etc. I asked her about my Nike + thing and how hard it was to get it calibrated. She advised me to do it on a track rather than a treadmill. I'm glad she said that. I was starting to get worried that it was never going to work! There's a track near me so if I feel good enough tomorrow I'm going to test it out.
Speaking of Nike + . I found some silicone cases on Ebay for only $4.99. I bought 12 of them. Don't quite know why but I did. They were so cheap. Well they came today and I laughed so hard when I opened the envelope. What on EARTH am I going to do with all these cases? The 1st thing that came to mind was, well I could have then match my running gear. Hehehe. They are so bright and obnoxious. It's fantastic. They have strips in the back for an armband and goodness knows how many lanyards the guy sent me!

I also bought storage boxes for all my workout gear! I was so sick of fumbling through everything, trying to get my bag ready for the next day. So I bought 3 plastic drawer containers and split my stuff into 3. Bottom is Swimming, middle is running and top is tri stuff plus summer and spring shorts and tops etc... Because I've been sick I haven't had a chance to test it out yet! Pants.

I am behind in my swim challenge too. I have 18,000 meters or so to go. Eek. I just don't want to make myself sicker. After eating tonight I felt pretty good and my stomach wasn't upset so I'm HOPING (begging really) that tomorrow I can at least DO SOMETHING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment