Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kicking it up a notch!

So I'm kicking my training up a notch. Doing more bike/run bricks because that's where I lack the endurance and speed! I recently bought a Heart Traning Zone book, so it's time to sit down with a nice cuppa and give it a good read! I want to be able to train better and longer and with this book I can do that.

I am still NOT signed up for ANY triathlons this year! I am signed up for mostly running and biking events as well as 2 swim events! A 5K swim and a swim across the lake. So far all I can think to do is Moses Lake Olympic and Federal Escape Olympic. After that we shall see. It all depends on job/money situation. Races aint cheap.

Doing the St Paddy's Day Dash tomorrow. I'm going to be donned in the colours of the Irish Flag! I also have "Beer Glasses" and Irish tattoos! Should be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lynniebin

i'm sure you will sign up for some triathalons. i mean, come on it's only march. i say that but i know if you get out of it you won't do it cos i'm just the same with everything i say that i'm going to do. but at least you're doing the biking / swimming / running events even if not all together.

good luck!

Anonymous said...

how'd the dash go? we have a foot of snow--did you run in the snow then?

Lora Abernathy said...

Hey, found your blog from BT. Hope your race went well.

- Lora