1/2 Marathon number 2 under my belt. I just cannot imagine for the life of me doing this distance twice. Really. I don't think my poor body would survive anything over 15!!!
Was a great weekend but I spent too much money. The weather for the morning was just spectacular. Little cold but I knew I'd be warm on the run. I only had 2 hours of sleep the night before. My hotel was just nasty. Plus there was a nightclub below my side of the hotel. Brilliant!
Got to be one of the prettiest races I've done...ever! Views through Stanley Park were just amazing.
Finished in 2:57 PR for me.
Next one is Rock N Roll at the end of the June. That I am totally going to have fun at! I also want to finish Sub 3 hours please!!!
Should make for good training for my HIM which officially will start June 1st! Eeek. Long bike rides and runs. Swims I don't mind but goodness. Where and when am I going to fit all this in? Oh wait, I have 3 day weekends! Sweeet.
Anyway. I am horrible at updating this because A: I have too many blogs. B: I feel no one reads it!!!
So there.
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
2 comments:
What other blogs do you have??? and *I* read it.
Someone does read it,so there...
HA!
I'll be doing the Rock & Roll Half in June as well.
It's going to be a blast!
~L
Post a Comment