Yeah, yeah. I know it's not Friday but I wanted to tell you all that for the month of June I have a race/event every weekend! How did I manage that you wonder? Well turns out Moses Lake was June 6th. My 2.4 mile swim (which I came 3rd in for the women's wetsuit) was last Friday evening. This Saturday is the Fall City 10K. 1st time I've ever done this one. Should be pretty! Right out by North Bend almost! Flat and fast, which I am not either! It would have been a "free" weekend for me but it was only $15 to enter! With the option of a t-shirt for an extra $5. Like I need another white cotton race t-shirt! Right?
Next weekend is the Big Kahuna with the 1/2 Marathon. I am totally pooping my undies as I feel completely undertrained. Going to run it slowly (Like I have ANY other choice!!!!!) and enjoy the music along the way. I would like to break my last PR from the Vancouver Marathon but with the amount of people I just can't see that being possible. Which is ok by me.
3 weeks on Monday till my folks arrive from Scotland! I have ONE race while they are here. I got it free from Seatri.org! So they might come watch me finish. Can't have them sit through the whole ordeal. How unfair is that of me? Sure we'll all nom on fuds afterwards however.
I haven't seen my folks since April 2008. I am overly excited a little. So much that I just tinkled a little.
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
No comments:
Post a Comment