My parents were here for 3 weeks in July too. We had a great time! Drove them all over the place. Mt St Helens, Canada, downtown...everywhere! It was sad to let them go, I so much wanted to go with them back to Scotland. Alas, not to be.
My training took a back seat and I feel I gained a bit of weight. But now that it's August my training is back on track and I'm following an 8 week Olympic plan as much as I can. I tell you what though, I cannot state enough just how much I love having Friday's off! It makes such a difference to everything!
Last event I did was a 2.4 mile swim. 1.2 of it I didn't swim. My goggles broke. Utter pants. I just wasn't feeling it either. Part of the the emotional cycle I guess. Still, 1.2 is good enough.
Next event is a 1.5 mile swim across Lake Washington. I am SO very much looking forward to that, but 1st I need goggles! Giant bloody goggles at that. Looking at some Aqua Sphere ones!
Here's a picture from Friday:


2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your attack...keep your spirits high!
Triathlynne, What a great name and picture! HA! What a hoot! Saw you're blog, sorry to hear about that. Makes me mad!!! Also saw some comments on the forum in Beginner Tri. So are you still planning on doing Black Diamond? Me and two of my bud's are planning on it and really hope it's not going to be toooooo cold. Well good luck and God bless you!
TriMoot
Post a Comment