Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 Race Calendar

It's a big one. There are about 12 new races in the area to choose from this year. I wish I could do them all but alas, one cannot. I've signed up for SIX so far.

The one I'm most looking forward to is LA JOLLA in San Diego in September! Never been to Whales Vagina before and I cannot wait. Hoping to get 5 days out of the trip. Sea World, sun, sand...oh la la.

1st HIM this year too. Don't know if that will be Troika or Black Diamond. Black Diamond sounds a bit more feasible as it's not until September. More time to train.

Other than that I'm still as boring as ever :)

2010 Race Schedule
1. Saturday Jan 23rd - Pigtails Run (R) Via Email $5 on day.
2. Sunday Jan 31st - Race for Vitality 10K (R)
3. Sunday Feb 28th - Race for Vitality 10K (R)
4. Sunday March 14th - St Patricks Day Dash
5. Sunday March 28th - Race for Vitality 10K (R)
6. Saturday May 1st - Cinco De Mayo Mini Marathon
7. Saturday June 12th - Moses Lake Oly
8. Friday July 9th - 2.4 mile OWS Lake Meridian
9. Sunday August 1st - Troika HIM
10. Friday August 13th- 2.4 mile OWS Lake Meridian
11. Sunday September 12th - La Jolla 1 mile ocean swim (R)
13. Saturday September 25th - Black Diamond Oly or HIM (R)

No comments: