Still trying to figure out what races I'd like to do this year. Not so many triathlons though, mostly single events.
I've already registered for the warrior dash. A 5K run/obstacle course which involved swimming in mud and jumping over fire - how could I say NO?
I'd also like to do STP - Seattle to Portland bike ride. That and the 87K Tour De Blast bike ride. Riding the elevation of Mt St Helens blast zone (hence the name). There's also the Park to Park swim. 4th year in a row this one will be. Then in March there is an indoor triathlon which I might do because it's based on how much you could swim/bike in a certain amount of time. I much prefer that. I won't be doing the RnR 26.2. I just know my feet can't take that distance.
April is the Seahawks 12K, will certainly do that again and there's a chance I might attempt 2 half Mary's in May. Not sure, that's a LOT of running for me. A LOT!
So:
Jan:
Feb:
March: Indoor Triathlon
April: Seahawks 12K
May: Vancouver 1/2 Marathon
June: Tour De Blast (87K)
July: STP 9th & 10th Warrior Dash 16th
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
1 comment:
The great thing about most races is you can still register pretty close to the race date. Looks like you have picked some good ones so far!
Post a Comment