My training is in it's 3rd week. I have around 20ish to go. I've managed to get a pretty good training plan set up, all by myself. I'm off tonight, thank god because the last 2 days my back has hurt like hell. I find myself gaining more and more energy but as each day passes August 20th 2006 looms ever closer. This is my 1st Tri. I'm nervous as hell. I fear I am going to make tons of mistakes. This blog is going to bore the hell out of you. All it's going to consist of is my training. My weight loss and my measurements. That's it. Feel free to comment though, that I do like :)
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
No comments:
Post a Comment