I have progressed in my running. I found a great route where I work that I can run quite easily for my alloted 16 minute time spot. Thanks to my spangly new timex it's so easy to keep track of my time. I can't wait till I'm on a full half hour running. I hate running more than anything, it really does feel like a chore to me and I dread every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday that I have to do it. I just want it out of the way so to speak.
I timed my swim on Thursday. 15 minutes. That's about my average for 1/2 mile. Yesterday I caught the sun and biked the 17 miles to my in laws for Easter dinner. This is my 2nd time riding on the road. Something I fear an awful lot. I did pretty well. I figured it was pointless worrying about the cars as much as I have. I put into my mind that would I really drive into a bicycle on the road? That seemed to help. I buggered up my odometer however. At one point I was flying along at 40mph. I don't think so. I'm not that good. There's nothing I get more delight out of than biking in the sunshine. I just love it.
I have
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
No comments:
Post a Comment