Friday, May 18, 2007

SGC Triathlon

I have a sprint tomorrow! Swim inside, bike and run outside. Oh I'm so excited I'm almost peeing my pants. Ah bless the urine soaked cycle shorts. Bless em.

I met a new friend yesterday at Greenlake! We went running. Well, sort of. I had to keep stopping. I didn't want to tell her I had gas (Although she's probably read this now) but I did and I had to keep stopping but lordy when I got in the car I just let it loose! Ah, I don't care if I'm a woman. I'm certainly not a lady by any standards. Thank goodness for loud music that's all I can say. I had fun anyway, it's always nice to meet people that have the same interests as you. I find it hard to make frirends here. I think for the most part it's because people really don't understand a bloody word I'm saying.

Anyway. After Kelsey and I parted I ran half way around and again. 10 minutes and back. I did stop but only a couple of times. My legs today however, feel like jelly, so I'm going to test my new bike tyres and fixed brakes tonight. Just a short ride, 15 miles or so.

I'm worried it will rain tomorrow. I've biked in the rain before but not on hills. I'm totally pooping myself (Matches the peeing part) but I am SO frikken' excited! I can't wait to get out there!!!! WOOT!

Anway. I hope that tomorrow will bring an end to such a shitty week. Keys stolen, driven off the roads. It's really been a crappy week for driving anywhere. Bunch of arseholes out there.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Lynn great race this last weekend. Keep up the work.

tri-golfer