Henry Moses Aquatic Center. Many a good time I had there last year. For some reason this time around it really does suck. The kids that work there really need to be coached in organization. Major. I waited in line at the season pass section for 15 minutes only to find out they were taking us at the normal entrance. To cut a long story short I'm a but disappointed at the way the pool is run this year. The lap swims are only Monday and Wednesday nights now and from 8-10 which is quite late but they are also open every morning from 6-9 so I will have to drag my fat ass out of bed. The women in my lane told me that the pool is pristine 1st thing in the morning.
My knee still feels a little dodgy. I know it's not from running but from my lack of being able to warm up properly before hand.
I went kayaking on Tuesday on Lake Washington. I picked the perfect day for it. Sunny and 82!! Here's some pictures I took. The water was a little choppier than I would have liked and there were tons of jetskis out there and that made me nervous. All in all it was a wonderful 2 hours I spent on the water. I really felt at home.





No comments:
Post a Comment