The weather is amazing! How can you complain about that!? That is warm for the Seattle area. Even warmer inland.I've done so much swimming in Lake Washington this past month that I am starting to grow fins. Another thing. Where the hell are my running shoes!!? I swear, you ask a man to put things away and they will end up in the oddest of places. I once found a decorative Santa in my shoe tray. WTF!? It's really not an excuse. They are the only comfy pair I own and I won't be getting paid till the end of the month. I must scour more. Sigh. He said he doesn't remember touching them at all. I wonder if i left them here at work!? I am having major brain farts....and then some.
I met up with an old tri friend on the 4th. It had been a year since I saw her last. We swam in Lake Meridian in Kent last year but opted for Lake Washington so we could get used to the cold. Although she did have a wetsuit and for me swimming in a swimsuit seems fine enough but that's in the middle of the day, not a 7am wave. So I have decided to fold and buy a wetsuit. I was recommended a fairly inexpensive one but I will at least have to try some out 1st before I REALLY decide. It's an expensive bloomin' sport my friends but what's not to love about it.
2 comments:
Sorry to invade your blog and for my bad english but i´ve known you on the Beginner Triathlete website and saw your blog adress there.
I made my blog last week and saw a big coincidence with your blog when i opened it.
It´s cool making friends that love the same sport! I hope you don´t be angry with me because I added you to my blog.
It´s me again. I´m from São Paulo, Brazil, and I´d like to keep contact with you if you want as well.
bye
Post a Comment