
I am SO tired. Thanks to a Halloween party, too much vodka and a late night I am scuppered and I will be till at least Thursday. Sigh. I fell asleep on the couch on my shoulder at a weird angle last night while watching Dancing with the stars. I woke up at 10.17pm with a lovely imprint on the left side of my face and a sore shoulder. Today I just can't shake the feeling from my body. I am so lethargic it's killing me. It's a beautiful day outside and I want to walk to Starbucks for my free song of the day and perhaps a wee pumpkin latte but I just cannot be arsed.
This is one reason why I quit going out altogether. Don't get me wrong I had a great time Saturday dressed as Ron Burgundy but I totally overdid it. Something I'm trying to remove myself from!
Anyway. Not to get totally down on myself I have only gone out twice this month, both for reasons whereas before I never needed one, it was Friday and that was enough. This is why I'm signing up for all these events, the earlier the better in my case.
Turns out we'll be having Thanksgiving early this year as Ron's Mum is heading back to Detroit to spend some time with her ailing sister. I'm not fussed either way, probably being Scottish I haven't celebrated the holiday much but it is Christmas dinner to me. It means that I can do the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Morning. My husband said he might even do the 2 mile walk! Oh I hope he does.
1 comment:
Post a Comment