Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday October 4th

I am missing out on the rental wetsuit sale at Speedy Reedys because I have to sit and wait for the guy to come and repair the fridge at work. No worries anyway, I don't really have any extra money now for one. I am doing a 5K on Sunday in Issaquah, WA and I so looking forward to it. I had felt sad that triathlon season was over. Even though there's 1 on the 13th (I've decided not to do it) the feeling on not having anything to look forward to on a weekend bothered me but I found some 5K's and also I had been thinking of dragging my bike out again for some early morning Saturday rides down to Auburn from Renton like I did all last fall.

I ate half of one of these last night and I don't give a jot. After the way I've been feeling all week I was just to be able to taste something. Gave me a rather big, bad case of the toots. Ah, even better.



I'm on the Purple people eater team for the October run challenge! I am only doing 6 hours. I'm just not a runner and looking back on previous runs that will do me just fine. We're going to trash the competition this time. No way am I losing a 3rd challenge. HELL NO!!!! GO PURPLE!!!

No comments: