I'm SO excited! I signed up for my very first duathlon! This weekend! 1 mile run followed by 11.5 mile bike ride and another 1 mile run! Short n sweet! Great for a beginner/non runner like me! Can't wait. I have to drive 62 miles to get to the place though! Am I bothered? Hell no. ROAD TRIP in Mr Van! YAY! Will be taking LOADS and LOADS and LOADS of pictures! Will post my results here on Monday.
Had a great weekend filled with workouts. I managed to squeeze into a spin class Saturday morning! It was TOUGH! I had a bike at the front and you always feel you have to work that bit harder because everyone can see you! Paid off in the end though! After that I opted for ANOTHER 100 lap swim! That's 2 weeks in a row!
I've also discovered Red Velvet Cupcakes from Starbucks. I bought one Saturday after my workout! I had not eaten A thing! Just coffee! Today I found out that they are 300 calories! OUCH! But they are SO good. If you haven't tried one...do so....NOW!
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
2 comments:
Oh, that's cool. When is it? Where is it? I might be interested!
Good for you! Good luck this weekend!
Post a Comment