Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Canada eh????

2 weeks on Sunday I'll be taking part in the BMO Vancouver 1/2 Marathon.




It's been EONS since I've been up to Canada! I really am looking forward to taking part in my 2nd 1/2 Marathon but I'm more excited about a ROAD TRIP! I've got it all planned. I leave Seattle early Friday afternoon! Arrive probably early evening. Check in. I might try (If I have enough time) to swim at the Vancouver Aquatic Centre! Oh boy! 50M poolness! Utter bliss! Their schedule is a lap swim fest!

Photobucket

I need to hit the expo either Friday before 8 or sometime on Saturday morning! I plan to do a bit of touring around, picture taking etc but I am planning to hit the grocery store to stock up on the following items:

mars Pictures, Images and Photos
maltesers Pictures, Images and Photos
smarties Pictures, Images and Photos
Flake Pictures, Images and Photos

I know. It's really rather sad getting all this chocolate but it's so much better than the American stuff! It really is.

I bought my a Garmin and have been in love with it ever since! I am now selling my Ipod Nano and Nike+ stuff on Ebay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh sounds like you've got a fab time planned lynne! Not least the fact you'll be in canada.

as for the 1/2 marathon, i think you're kind of mad but good luck

A Wild Celtic Rose said...

I've heard wonderful things about the Vancouver Marathon. It's on my list. have fun!