Got more pics of the boys! Not being biased because I am their Aunty but they are ADORABLE! Toil and trouble I call them! ah I miss them. Really wish I could play with them! They look like tons of fun.
8 mile run tomorrow followed by a recovery swim and on Sunday Ron and I are going to do the Lower 1/2 loop of Lake Washington! Should be fun! Taking the Garmin of course to map it!
This is Rory.
Ewan with my Dad. Look at those rosy cheeks!
Both boys up to no good I'm sure.
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba



No comments:
Post a Comment