Friday, July 16, 2010

BACK!

I'm back!!!! Been MIA for quite sometime. I really need to keep updating this. Keeps me sane.


Went to Ocean Shores last weekend and did my 1st race of the season. It was also my 21st triathlon overall.

I did not bad considering I haven't really been doing any training. I have mostly been swimming, hardly any biking and running. The run is slowest, hardest part for me. Swimming is by far the easiest.

The swim was a little over 1/4 mile. Did that including into T1 in under 10 minutes.

Bike was supposed to be 12 miles but ended up being 15. Did that in under an hour :)

Run was a teeny bit over a 5K. Finished that in 37 minutes (Told you I was slow!)

Out of 8 women I was 4th. I am ecstatic with that result :)

Total time was 1:46.


I have a 5K swim race tomorrow in Lake Washington. Longest swim I'll have ever done. I'm really afraid of not being able to complete it. It's just so far! Eek!

Sure I'll be fine. Right?



Vacation starts today! Don't go back to work until July 26th!!!!!

Also a mini tri camp next week too. Just one day. Should be fun.

Right now I am about to head out and get lots and lots of food to stuff my face with. I'll be swimming for about 2 hours non stop tomorrow. Arse!


Happy Friday all!

No comments: