
This Sunday is my FIRST ever Xterra triathlon and I'm shitting myself over it. I'm actually having nightmares over this! Urgh. Never in my life have I felt so terrified over a triathlon. But what can I do? I just have to get over myself and DO IT!
1000 Meter swim to a wee island, then you hop out and swim back to shore. 15 mile MTB trail ride. I'm hoping to pre ride one loop Saturday morning when I pick up my packet. 6.2 mile trail run. This I am just dreading. Urgh. Running is my weakest point and where I constantly get passed. I'm sure it will be an utter blast, right?
Saturday night I'm signed up for the Seafair Torchlight run, I might still do this but the 5K instead of the 8K. Supposed to be a great experience so why ever not?
No comments:
Post a Comment