
Sassy our dalmatian died yesterday afternoon. How sad am I? Words cannot describe it. There's a hole in my heart just now and every time I think about how I'll never see her again I am crushed. The house is so quiet without her. It's part of life. I have to accept it, I can be sad for a while but I'll always remember her. She was my 1st dog, my 1st dal and probably my last. It's great having a pet but it's so hard when you lose them. I honestly couldn't handle it yesterday. She'll be sadly missed. I won't be wanting/getting another dog for a while now.
I have a sprint on Sunday and at this moment in time my heart just isn't in it. I haven't worked out for 7 days and to be honest I can see it far enough. Maybe come Friday my mind will have changed. My hip however better, otherwise I won't be able to race. I opted for Athena this time around and I just know I'm going to come in dead last.
I am going to sign up for an Olympic next year and a half iron the year after.
1 comment:
I see your name often on Leslie's race reports at BT. I saw the link to your website and checked it out. I am very sorry to see the loss of your dog, and I wanted to offer my condolences.
Post a Comment