Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Bike

Ok. What you've all been waiting on! She's been test driven and brought home. She's mine. All mine. I've named her "Nimbus 3000" Yah. Big Harry Potter dork here :) I'm SO in love. Except with the saddle. That has to go. I took her along the Green River Trail which is new and improved. The sun came out I was smiling, I was eating bugs but I cared not a trot. Wonderful. Now I have the task of thinking about what to do with the old one...which you can see behind me. Craigslist or donate it? It's only worth about $50 I think.

I seriously can't wait for my 1st race at the end of the month. My bike split is going to rooooock! :) Heh.

1 comment:

lunotraining said...

New Bike, yay!!! I know how you feel, I keep looking at some all carbon TT bikes, and just feeling the 2-6 grand leaving my pocket... Anyway, have fun with it. -luke