
more cat
I thought exercise was supposed to release good endorphins? Then why in hell am I so sad?
Put your answers below please.
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
1 comment:
This is unrelated to this post, but I just HAD to tell you about the dream I had of you last night. It was so surreal because no one else had ever done this before, I couldn't believe that you did it WHILE doing triathlons. What was it? Well one day you posted and was talking about cribs and the conversions to a full bed...and you had a picture of a baby that you had a few months ago. The thing is you never told any of us (your audience), and when you talked about the crib and what not it was so matter of fact like "oh yeah and have a kid..."
Anyway. That was it. Hope you are having a good day!
Post a Comment