


Some new pictures of the boys! So. Let me see. 1st picture. Um. Yeah. No idea. 2nd picture. Left is Ewan, right is Rory. 3td picture. left is Ewan, right is Rory. This is my favourite one. I love those t-shirts. LOL. HOW CUTE! So they are up to 9lbs now! Wow. When I last saw them they were only 6 and 5lbs! Next year they will up and running. But it's amazing to me the change in them even after only 2 months! Incredible.

So this where me and my Leslie and a couple of other people from BT swam today. Unfortunately it was quite cold. My wetsuit did it's job but my arms and feet were numb by the time I got out. I couldn't have swam any longer. Unfortunate because it's such a nice place to swim. I will certainly go back and hopefully it will start to warm up in the next couple of weeks. Lake Meridian is a tad warmer and a tad closer too :)
Next weekend is the Moses Lake Olympic Triathlon and I'm nervous as HELL! But also excited. I'll be with an awesome bunch of people too! The excitez! I has dem. Oh and I love, love, love having a wetsuit! Really great purchase for me. Can't wait to try it out again, which will be tomorrow in Greenlake. Weather is SUPPOSED to be a bit warmer. I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment