Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Marathon fail

I didn't start my training yesterday. Have a pretty good reason as to why I did not. I've been having severe pain in my lower abdomen and right below my rib cage. I'm off to the Dr's today to see if I have a bad UTI or even kidney stones. I just feel running outside with my pain isn't going to help matters so it's on hold for now. If I get started on anti-biotics today I should feel better by tomorrow evening :) I do have ants in my pants so I'm going to ask my Doc if I can run today. See what she says.

Hopefully by Saturday I'll be fully mended and ready for my long run! Hoping to perhaps hit some trails! It's to be in the mid 50's! Fecking summer time! WOHOO!!

Thursday I start yoga...be it at the gym or at home. My husband bought me a belated birthday gift yesterday. A Yoga set! Comes with the giant ball, block, strap, mat and DVD!

No comments: