Some I'm registered for...others are tentative.
Sunday January 24th - Tukwila 100th Anniversary Swim
Sunday March 1st - Rainman Indoor Triathlon - Sprint
Sunday March 15th - St Paddy's day dash - 5K
Sunday May 3rd - Vancouver 1/2 Marathon
Saturday June 6th - Moses Lake Olympic Triathlon
Sunday June 27th - Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon (FULL)
July - Fat Salmon 5K Open Water Swim
Sunday August 16th - Danskin Women's Triathlon
Saturday September 26th - Black Diamond 70.3
Sunday November 29th - Seattle Marathon (FULL)
Blog about how I squeeze life in between training for all sorts of athletic events from Triathlons to marathons to open water swims!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2011
- 3.2 mile swim
- 5k
- 5K swim
- adoption
- Anniversary
- bike ride
- birthday
- brewery ride
- burns night
- Canada
- cascade bicycle club
- Chilly Hilly
- Cycling
- Daffodil classic
- duathlon
- ewan
- fall city 10k
- fat salmon
- first triathlon
- goals
- green river trail
- haggis
- half marathon
- Hiking
- la conner
- La Jolla
- Lopez Island
- marathon
- mercer island
- Mt Si
- new bike
- ocean shores
- Ocean Swim
- parents
- Park to park swim
- poo poo point
- puppy
- races
- resolutions
- rock n roll
- rory
- Rudy
- running
- Scotland
- seafair
- season
- seward park
- SGC triathlon
- st patricks day
- STP
- Strength training
- Swim
- torchlight run
- training
- Triathlon
- tulips
- tullys
- twins
- vacation
- vancouver BC
- workouts
- Xterra
- Zumba
1 comment:
Wow! What an exciting race schedule! I'm hoping that I enjoy my 1st and do more next season...or even this one! I'm starting with one and going to see how it goes from there.
Post a Comment