Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Tuesday

I had the most wonderful day off today! I was so happy and surprised when my boss called me at 9pm last night to tell me I didn't need to come in that she was staying home to watch the inauguration! I managed to get so much done! All the stuff I couldn't do on Saturday because I was sick.

I did all my washing, the dishes, tidied up, made the bed, showered, ate and then took Rudy to the dog park. After that I headed to the gym. I just downloaded this "hilly" treadmill workout for my IPOD. It was brilliant. I sweated tons! Couldn't quite do all the running, I was worried as my heartrate was getting quite high. So I walked a little but did all the speed intervals at the end! Makes what usually is utterly boring much more doable! Will work on this for a couple of more weeks at least! See if makes me any faster. I have 5 months till the 26.2 and having been sick a week I actually started to panic! But now with this workout and a couple of more I managed to download (free too btw!) I'm a bit more optimistic!

I had a great swim too! I think I'm going to be joining a masters team. They have swims Monday and Wednesdays at the Rainier Pool, which is really close to where I live. I will give em a shot. Can't hurt.

It is still incredibly foggy here, it has refused to lift all day. Now as it's dark and much colder it's gotten even thicker. Very eerie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have had the day off! :( meh. but i;'m glad you had a good day.