Sunday, January 04, 2009

Marathon Training: DAY ONE!

January 5th 2009! Marathon training OFFICIALLY begins!


Starts off with a 60 minute run which I find quite amusing as it's says it's "Optional". Plus 45 minutes of strength training. I'm going to attempt to get up early and do my strength at least before I head to work. I hope. I am far from being a morning person. If this doesn't turn me into a fully fledged runner then I don't know what will!

By Sunday I'm up to 1 hour 30 minutes! I have to work on my form and running pretty! Good gawd! Well this will be a challenge in itself but I am determined to follow it as closely as possible. There are terms and meanings I don't quite understand but I'll get round to those. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

LauraLynne said...

LUCK!

OUTDOOR SEATTLE said...

Good luck to you!!! Have fun w/ this experience!

OUTDOOR SEATTLE said...

Congrats, and GOOD LUCK! Enjoy this experience. It is supposed to be an experience, therefore... FUN!!!